Monday 12 November 2012

Meal Planning Monday: 12/11/12


Second Meal Planning Monday post, whoop. I pretty much stuck to last weeks, just moved some meals about due to anything that came up. Had a cheeky carvery last night instead of cooking a roast, naughty naughty ;) Anyway have just done my food shop today, all slimming world friendly! So let's have a look at what's cookin' this week...

Monday- I had my dinner at my mums, a lovely chicken stew, Oliver loves it too and he's brought some home for tomorrow :)

Tuesday- I'll probably be having a salad for lunch while Oliver has his stew again, then I'll be making cheesy stuffed jacket potatoes for dinner, yum yum yum.


Wednesday- Dinner will be pork medallions wrapped in bacon with broccoli and carrots, Oliver will most likely have some potato with that too.


Thursday- Weigh in night so will be having dinner late, Oliver will be having his with his Grandad. I think dinner for me will be rump steak baguette, yummmmmmmy.


Friday- Will be chicken in a thai green curry paste, with rice and vegetables.


Saturday- Slimming world chips with cheese, beans and bacon :)


Sunday- Pork, roast potatoes and vegetables. Probably some mash and gravy for Oliver as well.


Linking up to At Home With Mrs M again, please check out her post and add your Meal Planning Monday to her linky list :)


What is everybody cooking this week?

1 comment:

  1. Oooo sounds yummy! There's nothing wrong with a nice carvery every now and then, I always love having a roast but despair at the washing up afterwards so a carvery is a nice alternative!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments <3