Sunday 16 December 2012

Paint Me A Picture


Yesterday I got out the water colours and Oliver and I did a little painting. Now we don't really do things like this, my mum isn't really a fan of messy play (a little OCD)  and it really rubbed off on me when I had Oliver. But as it was freezing cold outside I thought we'd give it a go.





It started off well apart from Oliver being a little more interested in putting his paint brush in water, but after a little while (probably a few minutes!) he started to instead paint the cars on the newspaper! We packed up after not too long to go and see my sister, but we will give this activity a try again soon.


Has anyone got any ideas for a mama who is quite new to the whole messy play thing? Would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments <3